[Moodle] ICT in Education Victoria - Call for Papers Still Open

Matthew Forster forster.matthew.c at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Dec 3 10:20:35 EST 2010

Hi Roland,

I¹m hoping to upgrade the school¹s moodle to 2.0 on Monday. Having just had
the final Ultranet Leader training session yesterday it has increased the
imperative to have a fully functioning LMS/VLE digital learning platform for
next year.

--

Matthew Forster
Information and Communications Technology Manager