[Moodle] setting up SMTP stuff

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Fri Mar 13 15:35:02 EST 2009

I have set up Moodle to use email authentication because LDAP hasn't been
set up on our network. In the authentication settings I only allow addresses
from the ourcollege.vic.edu.au domain. That way the students' mail accounts
must be legitimate for them to respond to Moodle's confirmation email.

Laurie