[Moodle] Maths exams in Moodle

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Wed Dec 30 09:18:25 EST 2009

Hi Laurie,

 Great to hear. In documenting question types in Maths, do you :

  1. Only write short answer, numerical and multi choice type questions ?
  2. Have any scope for students to show working out to get part marks ? If
so how ?

 I want to build a Moodle question bank by exporting the tests/exams from
the class and have a central repository on the Moodle site or the junior
maths site.
 There is a form built for uploading Edulists resources - linked from the
top of the home page through " share a resource" . I will promote this more
generally in the next few weeks for all resource uploads.

Speak soon

Kevork Krozian
kevork at edulists.com.au
www.edulists.com.au