[Moodle] Dynamically changing wwwroot

Michael Greenhill mi at whsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Nov 24 10:09:55 EST 2008

Try changing it to this - note the extra equals sign in the third line.

$PVGCip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
$PVGCparts = explode('.',$PVGCip);

if ($PVGCparts[0] == '10') {
  $CFG->wwwroot = "http://10.x.y.z";
} else {
  $CFG->wwwroot = "http://moodle.pvgc.vic.edu.au";
}

Also note that I've put the quotes in the third line. This is because you're
comparing a string ($PVGCparts[0], explode splits one string into an array
of strings), so the value you're comparing it against should be a string
too.

Michael Greenhill
IT Technician
Wheelers Hill Secondary College