[Moodle] Re: Mr Moodle

Julian Ridden julian at moodleman.net
Fri Nov 21 18:45:00 EST 2008

Hey all,

Just to clarrify, I do some work on the Moodle.org site but can't
claim any credit on the whole. ;)

Just wanted to make sure you guys/gals didn't think I was THE Mr
Moodle which is Martin D. I'm just the moodleman ;)

I've signed up onto the list now so look forward to getting involved
with what you're doing on the list

Julian

Sent from my iPhone