[Moodle] Schools.Sugarlabs.org

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 10:48:18 EST 2008

Here is an interesting post from an OLPC mailing list called IAEP that I
subscribe to.  If you are insterested in the work by this group and would
like to offer any nontechnical collaboration with the activities that are
supported on the OLPC, join in.

If you would like to see what these laptops can do and what is being done
about the world with them, come along to the OLPC lab at the VITTA
conference. :-)

Regards Roland