[Moodle] Moodle day..I'm in!

Adam Barbary home at adambarbary.com
Wed Jan 23 13:14:59 EST 2008

Hi All,

I assume that I'm already down, but will reiterate my intentions. I
will be there to help out and can bring a system, which I had better
build before the weekend.

Now Kent, don't be too precious with the lappy, it will love the
freedom of running FOSS. I will bring my Ubuntu 64 Macbook as proof ;)

Cheers

Adam Barbary
Viewbank College