[Moodle] Moodle Blogger

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 15:52:12 EST 2008

Some nice posts by this UK moodle blogger.
      http://moodlea.blogspot.com/

I like some of his suggestions about how to implement a VLE (virtual
learning environment)

Following the great chat that I had with David and Ros yesterday,
(Ultranet enthusiasts take note)

"all competent learning environments have similar capabilities – and
hence are all as vulnerable to failure due to an ill thought-through
implementation in a school. The best remedy for this? Build capacity
in the people you work with – invest in their CPD rather than a
product. ... Think for yourself, work with others, ask awkward
questions and who knows, you might return with a golden fleece."

It never hurts to ask the question "Show me the evidence and
background research that underlies this new learning practice."

change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
--Margaret Mead