[Moodle] Moodle moot??

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 16:46:27 EST 2008

Oddly enough, if you like the idea of running it as a Virtual Machine (ala
VMWare), get him to come along and build and test it out on a laptop. He can
copy the machine to a server when he gets back. Easily done and if he does
this in advance, he could instead bring it along for testing / questions
etc.

Anybody from DEECD could have noticed that the VCAA Assessment Online system
has split itself off the CASES admin system and very wisely, now runs as a
VMWare machine on the CASES server. Then again, you could have not noticed
this seamless and very smart move :-)

Regards Roland