[Moodle] Moodle moot??

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 13:25:00 EST 2008

I am happy to go with Ros .. looks like we are nailing down a date and venue
then :-)

Jan 13th is fine .. over the term break, the weekends start to blur with the
weekdays and time runs slower as I let the sand filter through my toes and
turn the next page of yet another diskworld book by Terry Pratchett  ..
(dreamy post-report-writing sigh)

Regards Roland