[Moodle] ppt to flv

peterfowler at optusnet.com.au peterfowler at optusnet.com.au
Sat Dec 13 12:30:36 EST 2008

Hi Chris,
I am new to Moodle but the way I convert ppt to flv is to output the powerpoint file as a mov file from Powerpoint and then use Adobe Media Encoder to convert it to a flv. This is a simple solution and only takes seconds and yes I am a mac user.
Adobe Media Encoder allows you to output your file in a range of formats including H264 Blu-ray,Mpeg and Quicktime as well as Flv/F4v.
You tube uses flv file format rather than swf.
I hope this is of some help.
Peter Fowler