[Moodle] Crash course in MySQL desired...KB.

laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Thu Dec 11 15:12:02 EST 2008

Hi Kent,

I'm reasonably comfortable with MySQL, at least the basic commands to
create, backup and drop databases, create tables, users and simple SQL
queries etc. I'd recommend the books by DuBois published by New Riders ,
but I'm happy to share anything I know. I use it from the (Linux) command
line and rarely use PHPMyAdmin so my approach might not suit.

Laurie