[Moodle] Roles and permissions

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Dec 8 20:03:51 EST 2008

Perfectly possible.

Make teachers course creators and they can create courses and put anyone
they like as teachers and others cannot get access.

It sounds as though you have made them all admins ?

Happy to have a look around if you give me a remote login.  Might even be
able to come over after I finish report printing..

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto:  <mailto:digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au>
digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Cheltenham Secondary College  <http://www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au>
www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617 Mb: 0431-701-028
Fortune can, for her pleasure, fools advance, and toss them on the wheels of
chance. Juvenal