[Moodle] Explaining Moodle with Lego

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 23:36:11 EST 2008

I like the idea behind this . introducing Moodle with Lego. I might use this
at the start of 2009 with our staff briefing or just show the following
YouTube video. Just need to nail down a bigger version so I can read the
smaller text (or read it out as I show it to our staff)
     http://tinyurl.com/66vmmw