[Moodle] moodle in ubuntu 7.04

victor rajewski askvictor at gmail.com
Fri May 25 09:29:19 EST 2007

To start the command line go to Applications->Accessories->Terminal.

sudo lets you run commands as the 'root' user (i.e. administrator). So for
example, to copy something using this I would type:
sudo cp foo bar
then it would ask me for a password - this is the same password you used to
log in.

Don't be afraid to use the Help and Support option from the System menu.
There are also the excellent ubuntu support forums or the support irc
channel (use GAIM or xchat to access the IRC channel)

vik