[Moodle] Integrating Moodle and Drupal

victor rajewski askvictor at gmail.com
Thu May 17 13:08:02 EST 2007

> I've been playing around with CMS/Frameworks and have decided to set up
> Drupal with Gallery2 on our Moodle server. Well that's my idea anyway!
>
> Does anybody out there have any experience integrating these PHP based
> systems. It would be lovely to have a single login.

I'm about to jump in and do the same thing myself, though i will be
trying to use LDAP for authentication. OpenID is what you want for
single sign on, and I think both drupal and moodle can act as servers
for this (though I'm not quite certain). Have a look in the drupal
forums about integrating with moodle (or vice versa)

> I am going to look silly.... but can you explain what drupal is? I have
> heard it mentioned before....

Drupal is a content management system. It is good for building
websites and intranets. It is also used for blogs. Check out
drupal.org

vik