[Moodle] Multi Campus schools in Vic

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu May 10 13:02:39 EST 2007

I think moodle I.8 already has this functionality.... Looking at using it to=
 allow a parallel moodle for alumni so that alumni can't message current stu=
dents.

=3D=3D
Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto: admin at cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au <http://www.cheltsec.vi=
c.edu.au/>
Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617 Mb: 0431-701-028
=3D=3D
I put instant coffee in a microwave once... and almost went back in time. St=
even Wright

*	 <http://infonet.cheltsec.vic.edu.au/> InfoNet

*	=E2=96=BA Administration

*	=E2=96=BA Networking

*	=E2=96=BA SSO Access Control

 <http://infonet.cheltsec.vic.edu.au/admin/mnet/access_control.php#sb-1> Ski=
p Site Administration

Site Administration

 <http://infonet.cheltsec.vic.edu.au/admin/index.php> Notifications
 <http://infonet.cheltsec.vic.edu.au/admin/mnet/access_control.php#> Closed=
 folder Users
 <http://infonet.cheltsec.vic.edu.au/admin/mnet/access_control.php#> Closed=
 folder Courses
 <http://infonet.cheltsec.vic.edu.au/admin/mnet/access_control.php#> Closed=
 folder Location
 <http://infonet.cheltsec.vic.edu.au/admin/mnet/access_control.php#> Closed=
 folder Language
 <http://infonet.cheltsec.vic.edu.au/admin/mnet/access_control.php#> Closed=
 folder Modules
 <http://infonet.cheltsec.vic.edu.au/admin/mnet/access_control.php#> Closed=
 folder Security
 <http://infonet.cheltsec.vic.edu.au/admin/mnet/access_control.php#> Closed=
 folder Appearance
 <http://infonet.cheltsec.vic.edu.au/admin/mnet/access_control.php#> Closed=
 folder Front Page
 <http://infonet.cheltsec.vic.edu.au/admin/mnet/access_control.php#> Closed=
 folder Server
 <http://infonet.cheltsec.vic.edu.au/admin/mnet/access_control.php#> Opened=
 folder Networking
    <http://infonet.cheltsec.vic.edu.au/admin/mnet/index.php> Settings
    <http://infonet.cheltsec.vic.edu.au/admin/mnet/peers.php> Peers
    <http://infonet.cheltsec.vic.edu.au/admin/mnet/access_control.php> SSO A=
ccess Control
    <http://infonet.cheltsec.vic.edu.au/admin/mnet/enr_hosts.php> Enrolments
    <http://infonet.cheltsec.vic.edu.au/admin/mnet/trustedhosts.php> XML-RPC=
 hosts
 <http://infonet.cheltsec.vic.edu.au/admin/mnet/access_control.php#> Closed=
 folder Reports
 <http://infonet.cheltsec.vic.edu.au/admin/mnet/access_control.php#> Closed=
 folder Miscellaneous

Search in settings
Use this page to grant/deny access to specific users from remote Moodle Netw=
ork hosts. This is functional when you are offering SSO services to remote u=
sers. To control your local users' ability to roam to other Moodle Network h=
osts, use the roles system to grant them the mnetcanroam capability.

For this functionality to work, you must have Moodle Networking On, plus the=
 Moodle Network authentication plugin enabled with auto-add users enabled .

Moodle Network is disabled.

Moodle Networking Authentication pluginis disabled.

Auto-add users in Moodle Networking Authentication plugin is disabled.

No entries in the SSO access control list

 Username:  Remote Hub:  Choose...  All Hosts Access Level:  Choose...  Allo=
w  Deny

  _____