[Moodle] Turn off the lights

Terri VZ ttvz at westnet.com.au
Sat Mar 31 22:02:49 EST 2007

Hi Roland,
Sadly, I think I was the only one in my set of flats (6) with lights
off..   However, it was a clear night for it and yes there were stars
to be seen in Sydney!

As it was a Sat, our SRC organised yesterday as the power off day.
For me coming from the tropics, I loved having no fans.  On a serious
note, we were very proud of our girls as it was their initiative and
they worked hard to implement it.  I was lost without my IWB, had to
scrounge around for a marker, and couldn't drag and drop brain storm
ideas into sections (I had to rewrite them...).

Cheers, Terri.