[Moodle] How to import tests

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Sat Mar 3 12:41:59 EST 2007

There are some TeX aware editors out there which will speed up equation
creation, Winedt, TeXmaker, X/Emacs, vim ... TeXmaker  or Winedt are
probably the easiest if you are used to HTML-Kit or the Dreamweaver Code
page.

IMHO the TeX/AMTeX maths tools are much better (and quicker)
than MSOffice/OpenOffice tools - once you have used them a few times. I
can see the problem if you are an occasional user.

Laurie

On Fri, Mar 02, 2007 at 10:11:03AM +1100, Kevork Krozian mentioned: