[Moodle] Student learning Goals

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 23:28:10 EST 2007

Stephen is on the right track. An assignment is quick to set up and run. You
only need to extract the data from Moodle then clean up the HTML

At first I thought to try out the database module but now I think that the
questionnaire module is the way to go. By limiting responses to a single
text box or pull down menu, students wont be able to put in any HTML code.
There is an option for online analysis or export to a csv file for direct
import into Markbook. There is considerable scope for using this module to
run other surveys such as POLT. Happy to share what we make (when I get
around to doing this)..
http://docs.moodle.org/en/Questionnaire_module

Regards Roland