[Moodle] Melbourne Uni mini conference..

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Sun Dec 23 15:37:36 EST 2007

Hey Kent,

Yeah - I can arrange that - we're just setting up day pass only regos at
the moment, so I will get you to register when that's done (so we get
catering orders right - no lunch, but you do get morning and arvo tea)

Good luck with the new techno-fever. I say check out inkscape - great
vector drawing program - available cross platform - check my article
about it in the latest edition of infonet.

cheers
Donna