[Moodle] Moodle Install Fest

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Tue Dec 18 12:47:49 EST 2007

Any time in January...I will be there..can bring my old box with me!
I am happy to kick in for lunch(or we could order pizza!). Heck why dont we make it a 2 day thing and get serious about it, I will happily give up 2 days of my break to learn some of this cool new stuff from you guys! Dont care about the venue as long as it is somewhere handy to melbourne..Cranbourne is fine, the free(toll)way is there just for that! North South, East, West of Melbourne..dont care just do it!
Suggest about mid Jan for a time, gives us a bit of a break then and a chance to absorb some new ideas....
Will watch this space for dates and times!

Basically, I'm in!
If there is a cost, can we keep it cheap please? Perhaps if there must be, how about we all chip in 50 bucks towards the general costs..I'd be happy to do that as an idea. Will cost me that in fuel to get there anyway!

Also, if we do some installs of various programs, can we organise to bring enough copies(assuming legal here) for all of us of the programs to be installed or, have the software easily downloadable from some website..perhaps the VITTA one, or Mark K's site, or Kevorks etc

Just some ideas...wanting to try some new stuff in 08.

Kent.

Kent Beveridge,
I.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
Horsham
email.. kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au

|<3|\|7  b3\/3r1D93 ?  ;-)

Wishes and Eggs, one you make and one you break!  A bit like promises.....
"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."