[Moodle] RE: Moodle Quick PD Guide

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 16:01:23 EST 2007

Cripes .. Andrew, Alan, Kevork and Phil .. looks as if there is heaps of
interest from you all on this list towards running an installfest!! I have a
dozen of the ye olde Acer 5100 "digital divide" computers that we can trash
and rebuild. Perhaps we could build servers in the morning and use software
in the afternoon.  :-)

I have suggested my school as a venue on a Saturday, early February, could
also rustle up a BBQ for lunch. Otherwise drop me a line off list with some
suggestions. :-)

Regards Roland