[Moodle] Kevork's Code!

Neil Wallace neil at norwood.vic.edu.au
Wed Dec 12 13:14:11 EST 2007

We are a Novell school using first class who would love a look at Kevork's
code too.

Any chance of a group visit early next year Kevork, of eLearning Co-ords and
their Techs to look/discuss?

Sound like a MIGHT fine intersystem interaction you have got going there. .
. .

Regards

Neil Wallace
Norwood Secondary College
Ringwood
Ph: 9871 0424

-------------------
Sorry if I get this wrong; I am not sure of the protocols or procedure for
replying to these lists... but I am only a tech... no sunshine etc..

For those with techs who are frightened of LAMP servers and unsure of how to
put up a WAMP server ... may I suggest an XAMPP for a trial at least? Moodle
installs without a hiccup on an XAMPP install. I have it running well at a
Primary school - so much so that they are basically using it as production
... which I will have to address next year! You can trail it on a
workstation/laptop with XAMPP also.

I would like to know how to get involved with a group who want to spec an
essential "load and maintain" information package Pd whatever. Also
desperately want Kevork's code!!!

Max Wohlgehagen
TSSP Knox Network
DEECD
wohlgehagen.max.w at edumail.vic.gov.au
0417546115

--
IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in
error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using