[Moodle] Student file storage and moodle

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 12:05:35 EST 2007

No, the Ajax implementation is just for moving items up and down within a
course. Sorry Stephen.

To manage files you still need to create a zip file (even if organized
subdirectories) .. upload then unzip (into same subdirectories) to publish
files. I increasingly do this when I have a large enough collection of
resources, zipping the lot from my network home drive then uploading/
publishing and creating a Moodle directory link rather than creating links
to each and every resource.

Regards Roland