[Moodle] Moodle award

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Fri Aug 17 08:19:43 EST 2007

Here's an idea - perhaps you melbourne moodlers, could organise another
little moodle moot, and invite some of the ultranet team from the
department to attend... ?

Show them moodle - perhaps it's not too late?  Companies are preparing
their tenders now - and the tender documents are available online...

cheers
Donna