[Moodle] GameMaker for beginners

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 17:38:47 EST 2006

Sure Kathryn, we could thow together something one evening, got a spare
lab? :-)

We may be running another workshop in the city this November.

Makes for a nice break from running some many Moodle workshops ;-)

Say, have you all noticed that Martin from Moodle is the keynote speaker at
the VITTA conf?

Regards Roland