[Moodle] A Quick Moodle Installation Question

James Poulos jpoulos at crancc.vic.edu.au
Mon Nov 27 09:03:57 EST 2006

Depends on the version. For 1.7 it is in Admin->Appearance->Front Page.
For prev versions it is in Admin->Site Settings

James

James Poulos
IT Coordinator
Cranbourne Christian College
jpoulos at crancc.vic.edu.au
Ph: 03 5995 2188

Disclaimer: This email and any attachments may be confidential.
If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies.
Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects.
Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by
the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the
use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected
attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the
individual sender, and not necessarily those of Cranbourne Christian College.