[Moodle] Sloodle

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 00:24:02 EST 2006

I had my students pen some words about the kind of educational schooling
that they thought we would be would be teaching students in a dozen years
time with a fantastic collection of creative stories ranging from
disembodied brains in bottles to virtual classrooms connected by networked
sneakers. Here is something fascinating that I read on the GIL list, posted
by Lindy McKeown.  It is a fascinating idea about what we might perhaps
expect in a Moodle fork.

Regards Roland

I think the idea of blending of both technologies and f2f so the best of