[Moodle] Informal Moodle Moot at VITTA Conference

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 15:38:53 EST 2006

Schools that have Netspace as their ISP can now set up Moodle offsite for
remote access from home or school :-)
     http://www.netspace.net.au/business_broadband/education.php#classroom

Seems like a great place to start for school users looking to take the great
leap forward for some of their classes next year.

Regards Roland