[Moodle] Informal Moodle Moot at VITTA Conference

ARNOTT Suzanne SA at emc.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 9 19:17:20 EST 2006

I will be there for the 3 days...
well I sent off the application as soon as I got the ok last Friday :)
I finally have Moodle running.... only on a local server... but I am spreading the word and enthusiasm... and I have a feeling the move to an external host will not be far away.
I would be interested to hear what others are doing...
Let us know a time and place...
This will be my first time as a participant at the VITTA conference... and I'm really looking forward to some great stuff :)

waffling as ever
Suz