[Moodle] MMUG - Melbourne Moodle Users Group

Hahne, Esther J Hahne.Esther.J at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Nov 8 10:39:21 EST 2006

Monday 4th would be more preferable

Kind Regards

Esther Hahne

________________________________

From: moodle-bounces at edulists.com.au
[mailto:moodle-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Meadows, Roslyn M
Sent: Monday, 6 November 2006 9:16 PM
To: The Moodle Users' in Schools Mailing List
Subject: RE: [Moodle] MMUG - Melbourne Moodle Users Group

There is no day that would suit everyone obviously. Could you please
write your name beside the days available and I'll tally the votes. I
thought next week was a bit too soon to organise (also still doing
exams/reports here)

Mon 27th Nov -

Tues 28th Nov -

Mon 4th Dec -

Tues 5th Dec -

Are people happy with grandma funks as the venue again? (256 Swan Street
Richmond). Wireless broadband internet available. BYO laptop. Time 6ish
or 7ish?? I am open to suggestions. First drink on the house, I will
provide a 3 dip platter also. Monday or Tuesday are probably the only
possibilities as it gets too busy on other nights (and I still have to
check that there are no big bookings for Xmas parties on any of those
nights)

Ros Meadows

Lauriston Girls School

meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au <mailto:meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au>

meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au

Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions,
including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.
Doug Larson