[Moodle] Demo course FYI

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Mon May 8 15:18:18 EST 2006

On my RedHat server is a file /etc/php.ini.

The relevant section looks like

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
; File Uploads ;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

; Whether to allow HTTP file uploads.
file_uploads = On

; Temporary  directory for HTTP uploaded files (will use system default
if not

; Whether to allow HTTP file uploads.
file_uploads = On

; Temporary directory for HTTP uploaded files (will use system default
if not
; specified).
;upload_tmp_dir =

; Maximum allowed size for uploaded files.
upload_max_filesize = 4M

Laurie Savage