[Moodle] Demo course FYI

Keith Richardson k.richardson at yavneh.vic.edu.au
Sun May 7 20:37:18 EST 2006

Thank you Stephen.

I am using easy-php and apache. My limit appears to be set in php at 2MB
and so in Moodle this is the upper limit at this juncture.
Does anyone know how I can get into php and change the
"upload_max_filesize" setting.

It may also be necessary for me to get into Apache and adjust the
setting for 'LimitRequestBody' if that is also only 2MB (I was not able
to determine this setting).

Regards, Keith.