[Moodle] Daily Bulletin on Moodle - whats the best method ?

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue May 2 13:39:54 EST 2006

If you retain parallel systems, you lose any admin efficiency benefits AND remove any incentive for staff to bother increasing their
use of the system.

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617

When the gods choose to punish us, they merely answer our prayers. - Oscar Wilde

  _____