[Moodle] Open Source Student Behaviour Tracking Software?

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Mar 31 14:13:00 EST 2006

Not moodle, just plain old Access.
Just what I use.

Would like something online but they are all so tediously slow with student selection (drop down of 1200 students !!!) & data entry
for users that they just don't get used !!!

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617

For every person who wants to teach there are approximately thirty people who don't want to learn--much.  W. C. Sellar and R. J.
Yeatman, And Now All This (1932) introduction