[Moodle] SM06 Moodle conf in NSW

Tony Bandiera BANDITO at nagle.sale.catholic.edu.au
Tue Jul 25 13:05:13 EST 2006

I have been given the OK and have registered. I hope its not too close to shops as my wife is also with me.

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of Nagle College, Bairnsdale.

>>> keithcr at fastmail.fm 11/07/2006 9:17 >>>
Hi Roland - are you attending?
I have tentatively registered (with the necessary permissions as yet,
but you have to start somewhere) so time will tell.
Anyway, it seems to be an effective use of one's time and energy if
Moodle is to be our school's way forward Intranet and
Course-Management-wise.
I would appreciate knowing others who have decided to go.
Keith

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:56:05 +1000, "Roland Gesthuizen"
<rgesthuizen at gmail.com> said:
> A Moodle conference in Sydney if anybody is interested.
> http://smc.monte.nsw.edu.au/mod/resource/view.php?id=6
>
> Regards Roland
>
> Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 15:52:47 +1000
> > Subject: Sydney Moodle Conference: E-learning and beyond
> >
> > Monte' Sant Angelo Mercy College is pleased to be in a position to
> > for the the inaugural 2006 Sydney Moodle Conference (SMC).
> >
> > The conference will provide an opportunity for the experts, the fans and
> > the curious to come together to pursue their interest in Moodle and its
> > place in the emerging world of e-Learning. The conference will run over
> > the weekend of the 14th - 15th of October with workshops to run on
> > Friday the 15th.
> >
> > Conference delegates will come from a wide range of industry and
> > education backgrounds. There will be many high level decision makers
> > providing you with an opportunity to network and establish partnerships
> > in the Moodle and education sectors.
> >
> > Who Will Attend?
> >
> > The SMC 06 will appeal to a wide audience. In fact just about anyone who
> > is either looking for or is using LMS systems will find content in the
> > conference to suit their tastes.
> >
> > The target audience will be made up of a collection of the following:
> >
> > *	K-12 Teachers, Principals and Administrators
> > *	University/TAFE Instructors and Administrators
> > *	Business Trainers and CLO's
> > *	Knowledge Managers
> > *	State and Municipal Government Staff
> > *	The world through online streaming of the event
> >

> > Aleks Duric AIMM
> > Project Manager
> > Conference Action Pty Ltd
> > PO Box 576
> > Crows Nest NSW 1585
> > P: +61 2 9437 9333
> > F: +61 2 9901 4586
> >
> > Winner 2005 NSW Meetings & Events Australia Industry Award
> > Meetings Management - less than 8 employees

> http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au

> change
> the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead
Keith Richardson