[Moodle] classes or groups???

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Jan 27 00:57:42 EST 2006

I suggest that you create three groups within a Moodle year 7 IT class
and assign members of each class to a group within this one class. When
you mark etc, you can opt to only view a particular group. We did this
for the middle school English classes and I am thinking of doing the
same for one of my IT classes. Although it can be a pain to moodle
something for just the one class, I found it easier to just create a
small moodle class to handle the different actiivty.

Regards Roland