[Moodle] Launch of the new 3in6-2006 Competition

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Jan 3 00:47:54 EST 2006

Glad to read that you have included encouraging note to organise titles,
music, costumes and props before the day. It may be obvious but it is a
drag on their effort to do this on the day. More obvious now that they
should plan their work. Nice bit of CSS coding too Keith. I have have
been experimenting over the term break with html coding with a free
editor called NVU :-)

Regards Roland