[Moodle] 'Moodle Moot' - can anyone bring a PROJECTOR and SCREEN??

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Dec 4 11:46:45 EST 2006

We'll be happy to see you whenever you arrive Suzanne!

Ros Meadows
Lauriston Girls School
meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au <mailto:meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au>
meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au

Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, includin=
g the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.
Doug Larson