[Moodle] FW: Moodle messaging Enhancement Block (White, grey and black listing)

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Apr 28 14:11:17 EST 2006

Message enhancement "hack".  I will try it soon.
Message module is fantastic !!!

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617

I called the Census Bureau to see why they hadn't sent me a form, and they said that I was too nondescript to influence the
demographics one way or another.- NOT a Steven Wright joke (a look-alike from Steve Connelly)