[Moodle] Changing the "Look" of Moodle

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 20:19:53 EST 2006

 <http://www.flickr.com/photos/35945984@N00/99942184/>
Here is a screengrab of a splendid Moodle theme was made for a Victorian
Primary School by Renee of Five Fish Education <http://www.fivefish.com.au/>.
I met her at the ACEC2004 conference and again at the VITTA conference. It
looks fantastic and puts my default moodle theme to shame.

What I am fascinated by are the cottage industries that now starting to
spring up around this product to author styles, course and modules. It does
illustrate the economic model that can underpin what OpenSource software has
to offer and the money that can instead support your local community.

I might just take up the suggestion to pay somebody to head a team of
students to design a better moodle style for our school or have a go myself.
:-)

Regards Roland  (wearing his default flairs and leather tie)