[Moodle] moodle vs sharepoint?

Murray O. murrao at westbourne.vic.edu.au
Mon Apr 24 15:35:07 EST 2006

Hi Suz

Our Network is running Microsoft NOS and our techs are all MCP or MCSE.

When I first wanted to set up Moodle there was a phobia of open source and a
reluctance to go that way.

Fortunately I had been running PHP and MySQL with no problems for a few
years and they agreed to give it a go.

In over 2 years Moodle has never crashed but the Windows 2000 Server, well
that is another story :-)

Regards

Oliver Murray

Web Developer