[Moodle] moodle vs sharepoint?

ARNOTT Suzanne SA at emc.vic.edu.au
Mon Apr 24 14:55:33 EST 2006

Hi all,
thank you so much for the support so far,

My technician is trying to steer me towords using Sharepoint...
not having used either it sort of leaves me at his mercy a bit... I have
read through some of the moodle forums on comapring the two programs,
and their seems to be a definite slant towards moodle being the
preferred option (even schools using sharepoint have integrated moodle
into the system, as the collaborative tasks work much better with a
moodle environment.)
Personally I love the networking that is going on here, and see that as
a huge bonus to going moodle anyway...
I guess I'm just looking for some specifics I can use to argue the case.
cheers
Suz

Suzanne Arnott
Elisabeth Murdoch College
Photography and Multimedia Coordinator
Assistant Manager, Learning Technologies