[Moodle] RE: Moodle in a Bar/Cafe

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 21:35:46 EST 2006

Niel, I didnt make a podcast and I can slap myself for not even remembering
taking a photograph. Not much else to share but some great memories and a
food stained tie. A few people here might like to showcase what they
demonstrated.

The most impressive sight of the evening was the sea of wireless laptops,
power cables and real life networking that was going on. By far the funniest
idea of the evening was that if we aimed the data projector out the
restaurant window, we could Moodle onto the side of trams and shops across
the other side of the road. I was blown over by use of CSS to tweak moodle
websites but with all the nodding and smiles around me, I must be the last
person to get onto this (noob runs for cover) ..

Regards Roland