[Moodle] site news

Robyn Dunn robyn at camhigh.vic.edu.au
Fri Apr 21 14:26:31 EST 2006

Thank you, it's so easy when you know how.

Ms Robyn Dunn
ICT Co-Ordinator
Camberwell High School
email: du at camhigh.vic.edu.au
phone: 98360555
fax: 98360194

>>> Stephen Digby<digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au> 04/21/06 01:47pm >>>
Logon - go to update this forum - and change the setting......

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617

I'd probably be famous now if I wasn't such a good waitress. - Jane Siberry