[Moodle] Advice sought

ARNOTT Suzanne SA at emc.vic.edu.au
Tue Apr 18 12:42:15 EST 2006

Hi,
 I am new to this list, so I thought I would jump straight in....
I was wondering if there is anyone who is willing to let me come and
visit, to see Moodle working in a school situation.
Good points, bad points, things I should be aware of...
It looks great from what I have seen, but interested to know how it
works in reality :)
Greatful for any thoughts or advice...
I am in a secondary college, with a population of over 1200 now, and
working with 3 primary schools in our cluster, in Langwarrin (between
Frankston and Cranbourne)
Cheers
Suz

Suzanne Arnott
Elisabeth Murdoch College
Photography and Multimedia Coordinator
Assistant Manager, Learning Technologies