[Moodle] Moodle in a Bar/Cafe

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Apr 14 16:30:47 EST 2006

Hi all,
 Well there will be about 16 of us I think, I need to do a head count and am busy busy atm setting up stuff.

Will get back to you all tomorrow with a final list.
In the meantime in case anyone needs the details here they are again
Moodle in a Bar
Tuesday 18th April 6.30pm
gRandMa funks cafe bar lounge
(www.grandmafunks.com.au)
Free drink on arrival
256 Swan Street Richmond
BYO laptop if you want to

Bring on the eggs!!!

Ros Meadows
Lauriston Girls School
meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au <mailto:meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au>
meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au

Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.
Doug Larson

Important -