[Moodle] Moodle in

Daniel Thornbury daniel at impactcreativity.com.au
Thu Apr 13 12:53:07 EST 2006

Hi all.

	My apologies if this has been previously discussed, I am relatively
new to this thread.

Is there any way of linking 2+ assessment criteria to a project/
assignment that anyone has found?

I've been considering migrating to Moodle for some of our smaller,
less AQTF/NTIS dependent, courses. I've setup a Moodle testing server
but am having trouble finding a way to relate a project to 2 ore more
assessment criteria. I understand this can sort of be done in scales,
however I am running around in circles trying to get it to happen.

For example I would love to have an assignment, let's say "Create a
web page", that can assess:
	- Trainee understands HTML fundamentals (NYC / C)
	- Trainee successfully implements images into HTML (NYC / C)
as a step towards delivering an unit of competence, or course, inside
a Moodle environment.

Thanks. Any help would be appreciated!

Daniel A. Thornbury
Casey Manager - Impact Creativity Centre
http://www.impactcreativity.com.au/

Telephone: (03) 5996 8899
Mobile: 0407 850 806
Email: daniel at impactcreativity.com.au
negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly
from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to
resupplying any affected attachments.