[Moodle] Moodle in a Bar - Change of date to TUESDAY 18th April???

Rob Rankin rrankin at bigpond.net.au
Mon Apr 10 22:12:52 EST 2006

Hi Ros,

Now that the dust has settled and you seem to have coordinated the time and
the place, I'd like to join the fun.

The 'primary peasants' should be represented in the pool of secondary
talent, so I'm it.

Roland and Philip are acquaintances from PCEDUG and I'm looking forward to
meeting the others.

Cheers,

Rob Rankin

  _____